Type 100 Series Operable Wall
Type 100 Moveable Wall is available in a single point or double point configuration and can offer an acoustic sound rating performance of up to 57 dB, laboratory tested to the latest European standards. Choice of panel face finish is endless. Includes premium finishes like Anti-Fingerprint and magnetic/writable finishes; uni colours and wood grains. Additional features can also include acoustical and veneer finishes.
The panels can be constructed with concealed trims in order to achieve a ‘plain-faced’ wall appearance (Type 100). Alternatively, aluminium framing profiles protect the facing boards for durability and long partition life (Type 100K).
The aluminium frames and tracks may be powder-coated or colour-anodised to coordinate with panel faces, ceiling grids etc. Single point panels are an ideal solution because they set up or stack using just a single length of track across a room. Panels can then be moved quickly, quietly and effortlessly to a stacking position at one or both sides of the room.
ESS models have all the features and benefits of Type 100 range with the added benefit of semi-electrically operated panel seals.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications including hotels and conference centres, corporate offices, hospitals, schools, colleges and universities, churches and religious establishments, sports and leisure facilities.
- A ½ turn of the lever ensures that the pressure beams can be extended and retracted quickly in just 3 seconds – change beams to acoustic pressure seals
- Edge like surface, the wall looks like a solid wall when closed, with shadow gaps between the elements
- Peel insulation up to 57 dB RwP
- Visible edge protection made of aluminium on all sides
- Peel insulation up to 54 dB RwP
- A ½ turn of the lever ensures that the pressure beams can be extended and retracted quickly in just 3 seconds
- Extremely quiet aluminium rail system
- Certified sound insulation up to 57dB RwP
- Large selection of decors (see surface collection)
- An integrated operating handle makes it easier to move the element out of its position